mardi 17 juin 2014

Looking to crew for a F2000 team at Mid-Ohio

Hey guys,



My name is Jon Updegrove. I am 22 years old and from Allentown, PA. I am planning on going to Mid-Ohio for the 4th of July weekend to pickup several sets of tires from John LaRue. Since I am there and watching, I would really like the opportunity to crew for a team that is in need of an extra set of hands.

I have crewed for several amateur road racers, Hillclimbers, and Autocrossers before in several different classes (FV, EP, FP, B-Mod, F-Mod, K-mod to name a few). I am currently rebuilding from the ground up my own RF97 Van Diemen FC (what the tires are for). I have previous employment experience as a mechanic in a shop and I am currently working in an auto body shop that also does restoration work. I am a hard worker, I listen to instructions, and I can help your team. You can contact me either through PM here on Apex or through one of the following:

Email: me_jeu@hotmail.com

Email: JonUpdegroveRacing@gmail.com

Cell: 610-509-7321



Thanks for your time,



Jon Updegrove

86 Red Devil F440 F-Mod

97 Van Diem FC




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire