mardi 18 mars 2014

Need a "ID" help - and contact ..........

... to find a vendor !



In my quest to use FF "stuff" as desk accessories ( I use a "Hewland Helper" to holds my monitor, a "Shankle" open block carb funnel as tape dispenser, "Shankle twin bell" carb horns for pens and pencils - [you get the idea]) now have found this (attached) for a ruler, scissors and letter opener. I wonder if anyone has seen one of these and if so who made them ... and I would like a better surface appearance so I figure I could get it "tumbled" to smooth it out SO does anyone know (1) who was the manufacture and (2) who can I send it to to get its surface in a better presentation/appearance.



Thanks .....



EJ



PS - If you have something old from a FF in your shop that may be of interest to me for my at home office (I am a easy sell ) please email me w/ a pic -




Attached Images





File Type: jpg CARB BELLS.jpg (57.5 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire