vendredi 28 mars 2014

85 RT5 brake rotors

Hi,

I am putting the front suspension back together now on the RT5 I am rebuilding.



The brakes were obviously upgraded for FA specs. I have reconditioned the 4 pot calipers (AP-3228) by separating the halves, cleaned out, new seals, cross over pipe, etc.



I am now wanting to replace the front brake rotors. Does anyone have any part numbers for an off the shelf item that would be suitable? even if needing some modification.



Doing some research, it looks like an AP rotor (CP2222-273) may fit. Does anyone have any experience on this?



I have attached a couple of photos of progress thus far.



Any suggestions you can offer would be appreciated.



Regards

Ricky.




Attached Images













File Type: jpg Tub repair-45 (Large).JPG (83.0 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCF3716 (Large).JPG (91.6 KB)
File Type: jpg Tub repair-42 (Large).JPG (95.8 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire