lundi 24 mars 2014

seeking history on rescued Elva 100

A couple of friends and I rescued an incomplete Elva 100 FJ a few weeks ago in Hyde Park, MA (suburb of Boston), and we want to find out more about the car. One of the 2 owners is deceased and the other has so far not returned my phone call or email requests. AFAIK, the previous owner of this car was a couple of brothers: John and Roman Rasenas of Hyde Park, MA (Boston).







Since the car has no data plate or engine (no eng number), I'm looking for people who know something about these brothers or their car. As far as I can tell this car had been in their family for a very long time, perhaps as long as 30 years. Neither of the owners comes up in a search for FJ racers on the internet so they may have bought it from someone else who raced it. The car is medium to dark blue with a slight greenish tint color (I can't discriminate well between dark blues and dark greens) , and I'm guessing it spent its life (or most of it) in New England. Other Elva 100 owners think it’s an all original car that hasn’t been updated since the very early days so I don't think it has ever been active in VSCCA. Here’s a link to some pics





John





http://ift.tt/1fa5Unp




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire