vendredi 28 mars 2014

To All my Brothers and Sisters

I am the proud recipient of this from one of my 'brothers'







Subject: FW: Band of Brothers Day (UNCLASSIFIED)





Thank you for your service!!



You may have served in Combat or in non-combat.



You may have retired out or you may

have served for a short time.

You may have been a draftee or a

volunteer.

You may have served in the Corps,

Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard or the Merchant Marines,



BUT YOU SERVED. YOU DID YOUR JOB

HONORABLY and for that I am PROUD to call you Brother.



You may have served during Korea,

WWII,. Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Iraq or Afghanistan, But you served, you did

not run.



You have a DD 214 with those words

"HONORABLY DISCHARGED" two of the most noble words in the world.



Again I am proud to know each and

every one of you.







* Today is Band of Brothers' Day* ;

send this to all your brothers, fathers, sons and fellow veterans you know.

Happy Brothers' Day!







To the cool men that have touched my

life: Here's to you!! I was never a hero, but I am thankful and proud to

have served among them.







A real Brother walks with you when

the rest of the world walks on you.







Send to all your Band of Brothers,

because the fake ones won't.







A veteran - whether active duty, national guard or

reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made

payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and

including my life." That is honor, and there are far too many people in this

country who no longer understand it. Author unknown. Semper Fi.









Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Caveats: FOUO




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire