lundi 24 mars 2014

Found at Road Atlanta Majors

Hey Guy's...first thanks to everyone that came to the event and participated. I am also very sorry for the many drivers that finished in the gravel traps or wall.



This was a great turnout for the open wheel groups and I really would like to run 3 open wheeled groups for the ARRC in October/November. I will open a thread on the ARRC soon.



We found a tool tray with a neck restraint, gloves and camera outside of tech after shutdown on Sunday. I looked through the pictures to help identify the owner and it looks like it was either Group 6 or Group 7 was the focus with motion video of one of the races and a podium shots. Also cute shots of a little boy and what looks like Roebling (I really couldn't identify the owner from the shots). I also don't have the correct cable so I can't download the podium shots for posting.



If this is yours, please contact me.



Again, thanks for coming to Road Atlanta




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire