jeudi 13 mars 2014

Apparently parts are readily available...

Here is my rant for the day...



At the fall F1200 meeting everyone was saying that parts are readily available. Now that the car is done we are starting to rebuild some of our engines for the new season. It turns out that we need some new barrels so... we started calling different "engine builders" to purchase some new pistons and barrels. Nobody has any they want to sell.





Hmmmm I think this is a VERY BIG PROBLEM. BUT PARTS ARE READILY AVAILABLE!!!:ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha:



This is unacceptable!!



I think it's funny when people talk about how to get new people and keep people in the class. When we have a problem like this. Something needs to be done! Why are we all turning a blind eye to this?



It is really frustrating trying to build a top notch engine with parts I wouldn't even put on my street car. I love this class but I hate the ignorance that is being displayed when dealing with some crucial issues.



Alright gentlman let me have it.... ;););););)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire