mardi 9 février 2016

Swift 008 Questions

I am rebuilding an 008 and have a couple questions I could use some input on:

1) Will 014 wheels fit on an 008 WITHOUT updated hubs? I still have the smaller wheel nut with the retainer cone. I asked BBS about this and they did not know the answer.

2) Is there a trick to getting to the back of the shoulder belt mounting bolts? Unless I am missing something, the only way appears to be removal of the fuel cell and to reach up through the fire bottle access panel. If you do have to remove the fuel cell, what is the best way to do that?

3) Is the position of the pedal cluster adjustable in the tub? The heel stop appears to be, but I have not yet crawled headlong into the tub to see if the pedals are too. Considering the steering shaft is adjustable, I am holding out hope the pedals are as well; I am short...

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kyle


Swift 008 Questions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire