mercredi 2 septembre 2015

Thank you

Having finished our maiden season I would like to thank a few people, I apologize I'm advance if I miss anyone.
- to all BOD members it was great working with you.
- Derm and Rob your efforts and hard work made it an outstanding season.
- Katrina and Barb always there to keeps us informed and organized.
- Dean and Matt congradulations .
- All fellow drivers safe competitive racing .
- All the workers and officials without you we couldn't race.
- Bill Vallis a wealth of information , always willing to help, not to mention great engines and transmissions.
- Ed Womer for tech support and the year end trophies. Way cool.
- Greg Rice and Steve Bamford always supportive.
- Ray Carmody always words of wisdom to drive by such as
" shut the f_ _ _ up and drive the dam thing" , What size is your V _ _ _ _ _' and " you need to grow some '.
- Dean Curtis what can I say , what a true sportsman, my car was not ready for the event
He let me run his car on Sunday really can't thank him enough A real Champion!!!
- thank you all for a fun and wonderful season, mew and rekindle friendships.
See you all next season !

Cheers
Desmond

Hitch Guide


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire