samedi 26 septembre 2015

A few old pictures...

My wife dug out some old pics from long ago... not very good quality. I'll post up some more when I get a chance to scan them. Really aren't that many.

The orange/white Zink was built in 1973. I started building it in an open carport and then finished it in the garage to our new house. I turned 20 that year and SCCA changed the age from 21 to 18. I think these pics were taken just after my first drivers school at Road Atlanta. Or just prior, don't really remember. In the background are my three cars and a horse trailer that would soon be converted to an open race car trailer. It is the same trailer I use today. The ford wagon my dad bought me for a tow car. The 69 Z/28 was my street car, and the red MG sedan I bought for $25. On the other side of the MG sedan was my "hot" 65 MG Midgett, but not visible.

The orange car was destroyed at Charlotte in turn one off the oval in 1975.

I was a bit younger in that pic, with more hair...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire