lundi 21 septembre 2015

Mygale Parts

Hi guys,

I had a little 'incident' with a tire barrier yesterday, and so am looking for some parts.
At this point I am planning to make most of this stuff, but if anyone has something laying around it's that much less I need to do, so let me know.


Car is a 99 Mygale FC. Parts needed as follows:

- Steering rack
- Front Left Lower control arm
- Front Left Upper control arm
- Front pushrod
- crash box
- Front wing
- Left side pod
- Front cover panel
- Floor panel
- Front left body panel(s)
- Diffuser

I likely will need some more parts too as I find more broken stuff, will post it up. Will also mark stuff off as I find/make it. Let me know what you all have.

Thanks,
Pat

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150920_113115.jpg (99.2 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire