samedi 26 septembre 2015

Race Prep Shop for Vintage Formula Car

I've owned a FB car for over 40 years and would like to have it gone over by a professional shop. I don't know of one in my area but am willing to travel some to get to a decent / reliable shop and have them look it over and make any needed repairs / modifications so that I could do some track time with it. I began reworking it earlier this year and am finding out that I am getting over my head. :confused: It had been doing autocrosses and some Solo I's back in the day but that "day" is quite a few years ago. (Family and other issues took over my time.)

I have intentionally not identified the car as someone from another country contacted me recently out of the blue about buying it. :yellowflag: The negotiations will probably fall through as I wasn't trying to sell it anyway. Any assistance, advise, or help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. :greenflag:
Tommy


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire