mercredi 2 septembre 2015

2013 and 2014 Stohr WF1's (P1) For sale

[FONT=Calibri]Last 2 WF1 Chassis' built:[/FONT]


1) 2014 Stohr WF1(last chassis built): 1000cc and 600cc Super charged configurations, Full Carbon Fiber Body, Inboard suspension (incredible) , Ohlins adjustable dampers with ICP perches, Geartronics shift system (Ferrell billet brackets, latest software, air tank system without compressor) Nick Belling who is the distributor services and configures it prior and during every race (remotely), Best of the Best Brembo Big Brakes (calipers, rotors and MCs), Aim MXL data with many sensors, Fresh Moon Runoffs Motor, Factory 48 Wet pan and left and right exhaust, Fresh Taylor lightweight Diff, HRP Rear wing with Stohr flexible flap, BBS wheels, radio system, etc, etc, tons of custom bits and set up involved.

2) 2013 WF1 Chassis (Hayabusa Configuration) Factory 48 Car and 2013 Runoffs winner & 2014 runner up. The Chassis was factory built to accept a Hayabusa motor, it also has multiple areas of reinforcements (floors, sidewalls, rear end) which make this car extra stiff. Full dauntless Carbon Fiber Bodywork (front splitter, full tunnels, rear wings, side skirts etc), Inboard Suspension, tons of BRD reinforced bellcranks etc. Ohlins shocks with ICP perches, Geartronics Shift system same as above. Brembo Brakes same as above, AIM system same as above, Factory 48 1615cc Hayabusa with dynojet system, WRD rear diff, BBS or Joengblood wheels. Radio System. Again tons of custom bits and set up.


Everything is top top of the line parts. I'm not touching on half of what has gone into these cars. If you can drive you can beat any car in the country with either of these cars. Very fast and sorted, multiple track records and National wins (in both cars).


I have tons of spares (10 sets of wheels, bodywork, exhausts, electronics, suspension etc, etc, etc). Let's put it this way: you're not going home because you don't have the part. The Busa car has 2 spare built Hayabusa's and the other has 3-4 1000cc. engines (fully built and stock) as well as 2 600cc supercharged engines and parts that go along with that program. We can put together a spares list that you’d want.

As you can imagine I have tons of cash in these cars and program. Critter pretty much works exclusively for me, anything these cars need they gets. I don’t half ass anything. I’d sell either one of them (you can win in either). Realistically I don’t want (or need) to sell them but it’s not practical if I’m going to race in another series next year. I’d maybe keep one and do some majors for fun. I’d suggest that you keep the car with critter if possible. As far as pricing and when I’d sell them I’m not sure right now. Obviously after the run offs.


Price: $75-85k range each (or I can make it a package deal for both) and honestly that would be a gift. I have a several hundred of thousands $$$$ in them between parts and development (but I’m crazy).
Anyway I hope I was able to answer most of your questions, if not let me know.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg runoffs.jpg (106.9 KB)
File Type: jpg VIR2.jpg (95.4 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire