lundi 21 septembre 2015

Impact racing one piece suit size large with arm restraints

Impact racing suit SFI 3-2A/5
has a couple of dirty spots on the front that might come off with some hand scrubbing but I have never tried they cannot easily been seen in the pictures. There are no holes that I have found and overall the suit is in pretty good shape but it is used and NOT 'like new' so please do not expect it to be.

It is a size large which is to small for me. I am 5'11" 220lbs according to the impact sizing chart this would fit someone 5'8"-5'10" 170-190LBS
This is a nice thin suit not one of those heavy hot snow suits! I wish it fit me but it doesn't I have been holding on to it as a spare for someone but have never needed it.

If you are in the New England area PM me I can meet you so you can try it on or if you going to the last race at Thompson I can bring it with me.

$120 plus shipping or best offer.













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire