I normally wait until one of our events is next on our schedule to post about it on here, but I needed to get some news out about our July event a little bit earlier.
This is from the ICSCC Forum, from the SCCBC club president:
Currently, we have heard from 12 drivers who had planned on attending this event prior to any sort of special treatment. I'm hopeful we will get some more thanks to an extra prize fund. As always feel free to ask any questions.
This is from the ICSCC Forum, from the SCCBC club president:
Quote:
|
The SCCBC will be hosting the NWFC series at its July 18 - 19 Charity Race Weekend. There will be a Feature race for the formula continental cars with a guaranteed purse of $5000.00 Make plans to attend this exciting event. Further updates will be posted as details become available. |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire