jeudi 25 juin 2015

Deep Enough? -or-olil lines Part 2

I am having trouble getting my oil line assembly technique to match what I think the instructions say. I inserted the braided line into the red part, up to the end of the threads, marked the hose in red, and lubed everything. Dispite the liberal use of oil, all the force I can get on it, and a few words my momma wouldn't approve of, after multiple tries, all of my hoses back out about the same amount. If I measured correctly, that means the hose end sits right at the edge of the first ridge that is right behind the threads. [there is a second ridge behind that one, further from the end of the hose/closer to the middle of the braided hose.] This should place the hose up to the threads on the blue part. Is this correct? Adequate? [Unfortunately, I have no way of pressure testing the results prior to the july 4th weekend.]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg AN lines 003.jpg (92.5 KB)
File Type: jpg AN lines 004.jpg (86.4 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire