mardi 23 juin 2015

Speed Seat - Two Thumbs Up !!!

I stepped up this year and finally got a professional seat done by Speed Seat. I've ran 3 race weekends with it this year and I'm amazed what a difference it makes.

I have had many Bald Spot beaded seats in the past and they worked fine, but this seat not only supports me better, but holds me in position without having my belts uncomfortably tight. The support is consistent throughout the entire race and I am less fatigued at the end of a race. There is definitely a difference having someone build you a seat who does it for a living.

It's kind of like a mattress, the one you have works fine until you get a real good mattress and wonder why the heck you waited so long.

Jody and Gayle are great people and did me a super job. I just wanted to give them a shout out for a great product/service and it's great to have them available to us.

Take Care,

J.R.O


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire