samedi 13 juin 2015

Bearing Seal?

Running into a slight issue here and thought I'd gather some ideas with you guys and see if I can get this fixed!

I'm having to replace both Front Outer Stub Axles (Because I'm Young, Dumb and don't know any better haha) In the process of doing this, only halfway there, still have to get them in!

Current Progress (Attempting)






What I have accidentally done is messed up one of the seals on the sides of the bearing. I would like to replace just the seal if at all possible. I've tried searching but didn't have too much luck. So I've contacted the people at Performancebearing.com and SKF themselves. Fingers crossed!!

Anyone have ideas on what I could do quickly other than overnight a new bearing to steal the seals off of it haha. I think that'll be easier then installing a whole new bearing!!

Got to love last minute mishaps!:revs::revs::revs::tire::tire::checkered:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire