dimanche 2 novembre 2014

PFM engine frame (trunion)

Im converting to a bike engined car and don't need this piece. It appears to be in good shape aside from some paint chipping. Star racecars list this as $1600USD. What I would really like to do is trade it for borrowing a nose box so that I can make a mold. I would return the nosebox in the same condition after a month or so. (im pretty flexible on how long I would need it) If its in Canada it would be preferred, but I could get it sent to a friend in NY and go make the mold at their place. Or even a broken nose box that still has the mounts intact, and I can rebuild it. I would also like to get some measurements from the rear suspension pickups. Not setup info, just dimensions because I didn't get and thing rear of the bell housing.



Thanks, Jeff




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire