samedi 1 novembre 2014

Lynx Main Body Section and Mold

Last one of a bunch of Lynx bodies I acquired and sold atleast 5 years ago. It must have been the nicest if I saved it for last. It was made before the side protection rules but is in decent condition without much paint or repairs. I also have the mold to make many more. I am moving and want to get rid of it before mid-January.

The price is a 30-pk of beer when you pick it up. I will not ship!

I am located about 15 minutes from the Niagara Falls border crossings, and 20 mins from the I-90 through Buffalo, so I may be "on the way" for some people traveling home for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years. I will take the sawsall to it when I get tired of looking it.

greg13rice-at-hotmail.com




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire