mardi 4 novembre 2014

F1000 driver coach / private instruction

hi all, I have a friend who wants to buy an F1000 car for racing next year. he is a GT racer now, holds an SCCA race license and he asked me to look for a driver coach / instructor that uses F1000's for renting and instruction while receiving instruction.



a few years back I remember reading on the forum that a fellow by the name of John (last name I forget) who was using a PFM for instruction and he was in the southern USA. I seem to remember he was going to switch to F1000's going forward but I did not follow the thread so dont know if he has done that. anyway, looking for a quality driver coach that has / will rent an F1000 at his track for a few days. My friend will come to him. like I said he has racing experience, can afford to pay any damage IF it occurs. thanks guys.



regards,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire