jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Vee Roller, Ontario $400

I purchased this a few months ago on the forum with the intent to convert it to an all-electric toy. However I was fortunate enough to receive orders overseas early next year and would like to pass this off as I wont be able to bring it with me.



I'm posting this from work so when things dry up around here I'll take some updated photos, current photos are from the last owner/trip home but I have not touched it since buying it.



The vehicle is located in North Bay, Ontario.



Here is the previous thread for the car: http://ift.tt/104sCft



Has a goodie box to go with it, mostly exhaust parts and I think brake parts/shift linkage parts.



I will also be selling my trailer, brand new, havent even gotten my tags in for it yet. It is a Big Tex 30SA, paid $1,398 for it. 5'x10', car fits perfect.

http://ift.tt/1tUV14I



Will be happy to take $1200 for the combo, I have contacts with the customs agents here in North Bay if needed to transfer trailer to Canadian registration. It is Texas registered at the moment.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire