samedi 25 octobre 2014

Hewland for Lotus 51,rebuilt WRD,w adaptor

I have a rebuilt Hewland FF gearbox for a Lotus 51 with correct Rear facing sideplates and rubber donut drive output flanges. These flanges have tubes attached for donut centering devices which could easily be removed. It was just rebuilt for a restoration project which the owner decided needed to retain the Renault box. It has a flawless adaptor and I will thow in a set of my donut savers to use when the tubes welded to the output flanges in the g/box are removed. It could be done without complete diff disassembly. I have installed ratios list and it has FF ring and pinion in a new Rhino case. External Clutch actuation cylinder, needs rebuilding included.

For more details, pictures etc call me. I paid $6500 and am open to s stop loss situation offers. I am not in a rush.

Wayne Mitchell CMW Enterprises, Inc 760-942-9170 www.dogrings.com




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire