mardi 2 septembre 2014

Trade 82 Reynard for Club Ford

I was looking for a true CF but found a nice Reynard first, so I bought it. It needs some cleanup and attention, but has all the pieces to be a really nice car. Before I start that process of tearing it down for a complete refurbishing, I want to make sure that no one out there with a late model CF is looking for a Reynard. This car sounds perfect for FRCCA.



I am in Niagara Falls, so looking to trade in Ontario, Quebec, Northeast, or Great Lakes areas.

I will be selective to late model CFs (Z-16, RF81, T540E, PRS, any Crossle, etc). I can adjust with cash as necessary, and willing to swap around components to make fair deal. I'm very content to keep the Reynard so no desperation involved.



Greg13rice-at-hotmail-com




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire