samedi 20 septembre 2014

Brake Bleeding 101

Ok i'm pretty handy but I am stumped at the moment with the brakes on my Vee.

The car has been sitting for 10 years not running so I ordered new wheel cylinders and master cylinders straight away I've installed said cylinders and bled the brakes. I get pretty solid fluid but little tiny air bubbles here and there.... I must have bled each side about 30 times each trying to get pedal pressure and nothing!

new brake cylinder is a Wilwood 3/4 bore

new wheel cylinders are TRW

brake lines look fine there stainless and not leaking

I'm getting plenty of fluid out of the wheel cylinders

the shoes are adjusted to the point of rubbing on the drums



what am I missing????? maybe my new master is bad?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire