mardi 9 septembre 2014

My daughter is a faster runner than yours

My daughter ran a 4 minute mile the other day. She is faster than Spellcheck running on a Michigander's computer! She's only 12 years old (too young to compete in a high school meet). She ran it at a private track with boys, and when she finished, a boy came up to shake her hand and she kicked him right in the nuggets! There were lots of people there, but none of them has a computer, a cell phone, a camera, or a stopwatch (think Amish, but with less technology).



I have called Nike to see if they will sponsor her, but they won't give me the time of day. I'm going broke buying her shoes because she literally lights them on fire with her wicked speed! They'll regret passing her up one day! When she sets other records, at other private tracks, against other people (that you don't know), around other people without any means of communication, you all will be sorry! In fact, when I'm through doing what I do in my mother's basement, I'm gonna go to my private track and watch her set some more records.



If you would like to sponsor her, I accept money transfers, Nigerian checks, Buffalo nickels, wads of lint, Monopoly money (large denominations only, please), and IOUs.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire