jeudi 11 septembre 2014

Karting, especially near Auburn Hills

Does anyone (especially in my area) frequent their local arrive-and-drive kart track or belong to a league? I've been thinking about buying a membership and stopping by occasionally after work for driving practice, maybe even put together an informal racing group.

But I'm also wondering where to go. Apparently kart2kart (kart2kart.com) isn't far from me. Anyone been there or know of somewhere else to try near Auburn Hills, MI?



I'd also consider a regular kart track (although I sold my kart about a year ago), but haven't seen any in my area... Waterford is really close, but do they have a kart track?

What do you think the cost/lap difference is? I'm of the opinion that I have too many toys and it would be easier and cheaper to just do an arrive-and-drive... even though rental karts are slower and can't be tuned.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire