vendredi 21 mars 2014

Trackside Tims Excellent Service

In my quest to get the car ready I forgot about my outdated belts. On Tuesday I gave Trackside Tim's a call, partly because they are close enough I could drive there if need be. I had thought I would re-web the belts I had. I did want a couple mods, hans shoulder belts and snap in lap belt hardware. Tuesday I sent it overnight and it arrived there around 6pm Wed evening.



I called this morning to check on the progress to see when I might get them, new or rewebbed, back in my hands. The nice lady said they shipped yesterday, bill in the box. Just send a check or call with cc when they arrive.



I went ahead and gave her the payment and the belts showed up this afternoon (Friday) on the big brown truck.



I do not believe you could ask for more than that. THANKS Trackside Tim!



Barry




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire