lundi 31 août 2015

1985 VanDiemen parts for sale.

1985 VanDiemen parts for sale.

I have probably 80-90% of the parts for a complete 1985 VanDiemen, minus the engine.
Good for spares or restoration.
There is one of everything except for a few bits and pieces.
I would like to sell the entire thing in one shot but will consider selling individual pieces.
Photos of every piece can be found here.
http://ift.tt/1FdP30a

The chassis is twisted and missing a few tubes but is definitely fixable. Unfortunately the chassis tag is missing. I was told that this chassis is from Paul Tracey's first formula car but I can't verify that.

I would like to get $3500US for everything.

If you only want a single piece or two, send me an email and offer. And I'll keep it in mind in case the whole lot doesn't sell.

Everything is in my shop in Renfrew, Ontario.

I'll try to post a full list of parts in a day or two.
I'll be putting it on eBay in roughly a week if there's no interest here.

Thanks for looking
Darryl

Darrylmalone @ yahoo.com


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire