Drove from Indy to PA today...lots of driving. Just got the trailer and car backed into the garage and left around 630am this morning to start. Got several looks when we stopped for food and gas...and a very enthusiastic thumbs up while driving.
Auto Dynamics built about 1965. I will have more details coming soon with prior owners etc. I am . ing to try and find out the original color and paint it to match. Needs to be cleaned up so I am going to pressure wash it to get the grease that has built up over time off. Trailer needs to be rewired and may swap the lights to get it up to snuff. Body needs some relairs and a wind screen. Previous owner had cooling ducts on each side but they are gone...was that after market? Should I cover the holes with fiberglass? Photos coming soon. Will be looking for a lot of information as time goes on here.
Seat needs mounted / repair...etc. I will need to make a complete list and get to it. First job is to clean it off some and go from there.
Auto Dynamics built about 1965. I will have more details coming soon with prior owners etc. I am . ing to try and find out the original color and paint it to match. Needs to be cleaned up so I am going to pressure wash it to get the grease that has built up over time off. Trailer needs to be rewired and may swap the lights to get it up to snuff. Body needs some relairs and a wind screen. Previous owner had cooling ducts on each side but they are gone...was that after market? Should I cover the holes with fiberglass? Photos coming soon. Will be looking for a lot of information as time goes on here.
Seat needs mounted / repair...etc. I will need to make a complete list and get to it. First job is to clean it off some and go from there.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire