lundi 4 mai 2015

Trying to find my DB-6

All I am in search for my old DB-6 or any help in reaching someone who may know someone who may know someone who may know. The car was original raced by Clay Collier who's crew chief was Randy Ruyle. The car was then sold to my dad Jim Guthrie. He sold it as he progressed towards Toyota Atlantics then Indycar. When he ran Indycars Randy was then his crew chief (small world but it gets smaller). The car went through a few owners and was converted from a FC to a FF. World got smaller when my dad had the chance to buy it back for me to race as a FF. I raced it for 5 races and won three. We then sold the car and I progressed up through the ladder a bit.

We sold the car to Bill Kephart. At that time it was red, blue and yellow whenwith an AIM data package on it. The key to this car was a bent engine down tube that happened when Clay drove the car. The frame was grey and the car had undergone a frame up restoration the year before I raced it. Beautiful car and I would love to have it back. Your help would be greatly appreciated!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire