mercredi 3 septembre 2014

WTB '90 Reynard Front Wheels

Need four front wheels that will clear my LD-20 calipers. My Compomotives will not clear the calipers without spacers. Already tried to 'clearance' the wheels & calipers to no avail. Perhaps new centers can be fabbed ?



The wheels that do fit have had their 'webbings' ground out to clear the calipers. I understand this has been common practice. I would prefer unmolested wheels.



I'm beginning to get up to speed in the car & next time out will have new Hoosiers on her. I've found the limits of the old bricks. Would like to know my wheels will handle some real cornering forces ;)



Any body making new wheels ? New centers ?




1 commentaire:


  1. --
    Hello,

    This is Mike Carter From Newcastle, United Kingdom. I am responding to your Wanted Ad placed Online and i can service your request. Please ring me on ,

    +447031992990 or email me back on mikecarter982@gmail.com if you are still interested.

    Thanks
    Mike Carter
    Buxton Street Newcastle-upon-Tyne England NE1 6NL United Kingdom

    RépondreSupprimer