mercredi 3 septembre 2014

STAR Mazda for sale

Chassis #88-256 STAR MAZDA shear plated chassis race car for sale, moving up to Indy Cars. $26,900, see pictures on my Facebook page (Frank Foley)

Call or text Frank at 909-680-8394


Formula Mazda updated with new chassis in 1996. This car won the Formula Mazda Pro Series in 2000. The car is a very rare "tall man" chassis which allows for a higher roll bar, increasing safety for all drivers. Professional multistage paint job. The entire car has been updated to the latest specifications including roll hoop, rebuilt Koni adjustable shocks, new Fuel Safe fuel cell, new racing harness, 2 sets of BBS racing wheels with new tires. Spare nose & front wing, fresh tune up, I’ve run only synthetic racing oil in it since I bought it 5 years ago. Also included are the Quick Jack (low profile Formula Car jack) and jack stands. Miscellaneous spares included as well.



Professionally set up and maintained by Case Montgomery (Formula Atlantic Pole Position Winner, he holds the fastest lap at Willow Springs for Formula Atlantics).

This is the most reliable Formula Car I have ever owned; I just check oil levels and tire pressures at the track. I won the 2010 & 2012 Vintage Auto Racing Association (VARA) Formula Mazda Championship with this car. No DNFs or DNS, I finished every race I entered in this car.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire