vendredi 22 août 2014

Mazda Pick ups ?

Not at all sure this is where this post should be but as ever I go to the experts atr apexspeed for advice and recommendations.

With multiple knee surgeries looming I am in need of reasonably priced automatic transmissioned bench or semi-benched front seating that would accommodate sliding in from the passenger sire and left footing it for 3-4-5-god help me 6 months whilst recuping.

I guess a Ford Ranger is essentially the same beast ?

But my neighbor has had several Mazdas and while not a car guy likes it well enough.

Definitely needing used.

Definitely needing reliable.

With winter soon after the incapacitating surgeries I will be in no position to be mucking about with anything mechanical.

So anyone with experience, positive or negative, with either a Mazda or the equivalent Ranger ?

No, I do not expect to ever tow more than a simple tilt bed with a golf cart on it........

Apexspeed is my go to site for this sort of advice, so thanks in advance......




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire