mardi 26 août 2014

Special thanks to Primus Racing

I would like to thank Brad at Primus Racing Parts for getting me the suspension parts that I needed for my RF 94/95 Van Diemen, in a very short amount of time.



My car broke down less than a week before the hillclimb, here in the Middle East. Fortunately, my very good friend in Canada was able to get in touch with Brad at Primus. He didn't have all the parts that I needed, but somehow managed to get them for me and within 3 hours, they were at an air freight depot ready for shipment to Jordan.



I got all the parts in time, and was able to participate in the race. If not for Brad, there is no chance I would have made it. Unbelievable customer service. Thanks Primus. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire