vendredi 29 août 2014

Help - Golf Cart Insurance for Runoffs

I'm planning to either bring my golf cart to the Runoffs or rent one there. I've never dealt with an insurance requirement like this before at a race track ($1MM liability coverage and a long list of additional insureds). I have home, auto, personal property, and general liability insurance with State Farm. Just spoke to them and here's the answer.



1. They won't add any additional insureds to my liability policy, and it wouldn't cover anything related to a golf cart anyway.

2. $1MM coverage is more than they will write on an owned golf cart policy.

3. They won't provide any insurance on a rented golf cart.



So is anyone else running into this type of road block? How is everyone else dealing with this insurance requirement?



Thanks, Corty




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire