vendredi 25 mars 2016

Racing Magazines (lots)

Hey gents,
Decided to trim the fat when it comes to things I'll be needing to move around with me. That includes four heavy boxes of magazines.

Racecar Engineering, Race Tech, and F1 Racing spanning 5-6 years (2005-2011 roughly)
Mostly complete volumes, some missing.

I've attached a list for each magazine, a dash represents a missing issue.
Summary:
Racecar Engineering: 77 issues
Race Tech: 68 issues
F1 Racing: 76 issues
Total: 221 magazines

I violated the first rule of anything to do with cars/motorsport and I summed up the retail cost... there's about $3000 CAD (retail) of paper sitting there.

I'd like to avoid selling individual issues, but would consider selling them by magazine (all Race Tech, all F1, all RCE). Or maybe even by year.

I have no idea what they're worth. Two dollars an issue? I think that's a good starting point. Take the whole lot for $300 if you want.

Shipping would be out of Trenton, Ontario. Local pick-up is an option, and I am also in Toronto two times a month and could bring them down with me.

Cheers.

- Justin

Attached Images
File Type: png Racecar_Engineering.PNG (12.2 KB)
File Type: jpg Race_Tech.jpg (25.7 KB)
File Type: jpg F1_Racing.jpg (30.4 KB)


Racing Magazines (lots)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire