jeudi 31 mars 2016

FE car for sale, very nice, Florida location

Sadly I find it necessary to sell my FE car. It is a very nice car with a brand new fuel cell that is a lot of fun to drive. I just need the money for other things this year so if I drive I will have to rent something. It comes with 3 sets of wheels however one front wheel is bent from hitting something. Rain tires, spare clutch, Trans assembly tool, Aim Micron Dash, New belts and other small misc stuff. 30 weekends since new. I am the third owner. Very nice car. $30,000. I would consider prepping the car for southeast races for the right person.
Located 20 minutes from Daytona Speedway.
Skip Weld

Attached Images
File Type: jpg FE car rf.jpg (140.9 KB)
File Type: jpg FE car lf.jpg (136.5 KB)
File Type: jpg FE car lr (2).jpg (115.9 KB)
File Type: jpg FE car rr.jpg (139.7 KB)
File Type: jpg FE car int..jpg (165.6 KB)
File Type: jpg FE car f (2).jpg (112.3 KB)
File Type: jpg 20160330_191338.jpg (156.5 KB)
File Type: jpg FE car rr (2).jpg (132.8 KB)


FE car for sale, very nice, Florida location

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire