mercredi 30 mars 2016

Long shot; Bruns, the DB-1, and the radial

The more I hear about setting up my DB-1 for the radials, the less I know. I am not a suspension engineer, and I don't happen to know anyone who is, but much as I suspected, the new tire appears to alter more than the camber angle. I know this is the ultimate long shot, but it won't cost me much to ask. Does anyone know Dave Bruns? Is he still active / interested in FF and the DB-1? Would he look at the new tire and the changes needed to adapt the Swift to the tire, and make some suggestions? I am sure the teams with good engineers will find a solution, but they are unlikely to give that to the rest of us. Bruns might be willing to support his creation and it's drivers.


Long shot; Bruns, the DB-1, and the radial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire