lundi 28 mars 2016

CDS CoPilot 2+ system with Lambda, brake press, etc...

Just pulled this out of the FE a couple months ago. Nothing wrong with it and functions perfectly. I used a GoPro Hero to capture video and was able to overlay the data onto the video using dash render software. Pretty easy.

Includes:

-CoPilot 2+ display with multiple view selected by mountable push button.
-Harness allowing CoPilot2+ display to be mounted to a steering wheel with mounting bracket.
-12 Channel SSI logger (can record up to 8 sessions and up to 4 hours but is up gradable to more channels)
-Built in Lat and Long G sensors
-A/B Harness including analog channel twist lock connectors.
-Full 3 ring binder manual including installation instructions, software instructions, and setup.
-Software CD of TrackMaster
-GPS-2 for track mapping, lap timing and speed
-Current gear # calculated and displayed on screen. ( can also use a gear selector sensor if wanted)
-VDO Oil/Fuel Pressure Gauge
-Water Temp Gauge
-0-2000 psi high quality brake pressure transducer (Front brakes)
-0-1000 psi high quality brake pressure transducer (Rear brakes)
-WBAF-2 (2) Channel Lambda - Air/Fuel ratio controller with Bosch LSU calibrated sensor.
-Other channels were sampled from the FE ECU but you can easily use your own ECU channels or use separate analog sensors.
-(2) CDS channel extension cables

I also have a low oil pressure switch that in the event of an oil issue it can cut off ignition, fuel, etc that I can include with this if you want it. I didn't end up using it.

Can work with Motec ECUs as well as most other CAN based protocol ECUs. Odds are yours will work, but contact Competition Data Systems to confirm. I will make myself available to whomever purchases this for install and software setup/use.

I am probably forgetting a few things. I may or may not have a steering wheel sensor that can be used on this system so I will see if I can locate it.

Any questions don't hesitate to PM/email me/or respond in this thread. I will get pictures of everything up as soon as possible.

ASKING $2250 or best offer.


CDS CoPilot 2+ system with Lambda, brake press, etc...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire