jeudi 24 mars 2016

Looking for Lincoln Spring Nationals co-drive

Hi all,

I'm looking for a co-drive in a CM car at the Lincoln Spring Nationals for the Tour event (Sunday & Monday) only. I'd love to get the chance to run the test & tune course the day before to learn the basics of the car. I'm a little nervous about breaking something in a ProSolo, but would be open to that on the Friday & Saturday if you're open to it.

I've never driven a CM car, but have tested/driven FSAE cars many times.

Even better is if you're selling the car then or after the end of the race season, but that's just a bonus for me.

Let me know your price and conditions. Post here or email:
Code:

co7rey_dyck@yahoo.co7m <--- Remove all the numbers.
EDIT: adding that I'm 5'11", ~190 lbs, have size 10 wrestling shoes, and like fixing stuff if needed.

Thanks!
Corey


Looking for Lincoln Spring Nationals co-drive

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire