mercredi 10 septembre 2014

Vee headers

Hello folks,



I have a couple of Crusader Vee Sport racers. One which runs an 1835cc Type 1 engine and the second which is under restoration which will run a Porsche 912 engine. Both of these are vintage race cars. A picture of the VW based car is attached.



My question is this. At the Lime Rock Historics a couple of SCCA vee racers were in my paddock looking at the VW based car and thought I am losing hp due to the inefficient header/exhaust. I would like to have new ones fabricated for both the VW and the Porsche based cars.



Is there any recommendation for someone in the New England area that knows vees and can engineer the best system?



Thanks



Eric




Attached Images





File Type: jpg IMG_0122.jpg (120.9 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire