vendredi 5 septembre 2014

Please help ID my Formula Vee

Hello Everyone,



I recently picked up this car from a neighbor, and am excited to get it back on the track. I'm looking for some help to identify the car and maybe uncover the history. It did not come with a log book, just an SCCA rule book from cerca 1985. There are a couple of tech inspection stickers on the body but I can't find a chassis or model number. Any ideas where to find more info on or about the car? It is also missing the rear piece of body paneling, and I'm hoping to find some old photos for comparison to have the piece fabricated.



Thanks for looking




Attached Images





















File Type: jpg DSCF3070.jpg (130.9 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCF3073.jpg (141.9 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCF3078.jpg (94.3 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCF3080_2.jpg (73.3 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCF3082.jpg (144.7 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire