lundi 8 septembre 2014

OWDE at NHMS

I would like to thank all those how fought to make the Open Wheel Driving Experience happen this past weekend. It was a great event! I hope this become an annual event now that I will be race next year in Formula vee"s . my wife is looking forward to trying her hand at it! I would love to see some picture as my wife only had a camera phone. A very special thanks to Walter Popiak for letting me use his car. Nick Galuardi for all his help finding a car to purchase and everything in between. Tom Pape for the use and now the deal on a firesuit. Steve and Andy pastore for the help keeping walters car running this weekend. Paul faford for our class time. Craig Swinehart for the pace laps. and for all those who's name's I can not remember. and those who lent out there car for 9 others to climb in the seat!! Thank you!!:checkered:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire