dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Forumla Enterprise #29

For Sale:
Formula Enterprise, Chassis 29

It has pained me to think about this, let alone actually do it, but my FE is for sale. It has been two years of the most fun and competitive racing I have taken part in, but a career and growing family are going to be my priority for the next few years.

I purchased Chassis 29 from Steve Stadel of One Formula Racing in February 2014 and raced in 6 CenDiv Major’s Tour races at Blackhawk and Road America consistently finishing in the top 3…Rettich was a little out of my league ?.

In that time I also did a chassis teardown and custom repaint after the 2014 season. It has 3 races on it since. Steve and the One Formula guys have been amazing to work with between and on race weekends – that and all the guys racing CenDiv is what I will miss the most while I step away for a bit.

The car came to me in excellent condition with all the updates, and I maintained it at that standard. I will also include all of the upgrades and my spares with the sale:

• CDS CoPilot 2 System
• 3 sets of wheels (including set of mounted rains)
• New 2nd gear (installed at last race)
• New Lithium Ion Battery – 4lbs!
• XDReplay hardwire and remote kit (can control camera from cockpit) – camera ready
• Quick Jack
• Carbon side mirrors
• String alignment kit
• Honeycomb radiator screens

Anyone who knows Steve knows this car. It is well sorted, fast and has been extremely well cared for. It is always stored in heated facility when not at the racetrack. Car is currently located in West Des Moines, IA.

Asking 32,000 obo.

The best way to contact me is: sklehr2@gmail.com

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2409.jpg (84.0 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2479.jpg (191.9 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2483.jpg (168.2 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2484.jpg (124.5 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2486.jpg (120.4 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_3482.jpg (58.3 KB)


Forumla Enterprise #29

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire