jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Van Diemen Wheels

I have a nice spare set of wheels I wont be using so I figured I'd find a good home for them!!

They came off of my VD RF85 and I used them as a Centerlock style (I'm not sure if you can use lugs with these?)

They Are standard FF size of course. Not sure if back spacing is important with these, I can post those up next. I cleaned them up some and as you can tell, they look pretty dang good!! Definitely could take them apart and make them look brand new. :tire:


I'd rather include the Hoosier Rains with these also as I wont need them either (With my crap driving I'll melt in the rain honestly :ha:) I'm told they're in good condition and are good for use (Not like I'll ask much for them anyway)













$900 Picked up/ Local delivery!!!! from Hagerstown, MD
(Not interested in shipping at this time)

Email Is a good way to contact me as well!
shayneafrebert@gmail.com


Thanks everyone, If I missed anything, please let me know, still learning all this!



Disclaimer Wheels say "Turbo" on them, but this has no influence on the engines induction performance:ha:


Van Diemen Wheels

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire