mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Kent Engine 'kit'

I have enough parts to build a Kent engine that are just taking up space. Definitely a project for someone who wants to take on a self build/rebuild. The head is a Farley and most recently rebuilt at Wentz but I have no idea how much running it's had. Looks very clean for what it's worth. The block is NOS and would need prepping for FF use, but is in good shape. 711 Block. Farley rods and pistons and crank. All unknown mileage. Crank is not SCAT. The carb and manifold are newly prepped and rebuilt by Britian West (they came from another rebuilt running motor). Includes oil pan, oil pump in good shape, and an electronic distributor (not points), and a water pump. I have a few other minor bits and bobs as well.

I'd rather not ship it because my back hurts enough already! I'm very close to Road Atlanta so could deliver there if required. I'll add more pics next week when I'm home after Daytona.

$1500.


Kent Engine 'kit'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire