mardi 26 janvier 2016

1999 Van Diemen/Pinto For Sale

Hi all,

I've decided to liquidate my what was to be my P2 project. It no longer fits in my plans, so I'd like to offer it up for sale as is, but I'm also open to splitting it up as a roller or slider. I was going to finish it up and sell as a race ready car, but I think I'll try this first. I think it's a wash either way.

The short history is that I bought this a couple years ago to serve as the basis for a Mazda MZR P2 racer (I'd been hanging around Ferg too much...which is always fun). I completely disassembled it, measured everything and put it in Solidworks, then cleaned and reassembled it to the point where it is now. I was going to race it while I was designing the body and making molds, but that doesn't look like it's in the cards now.


Major components:
Frame and engine floor were stripped, bead blasted, painted and a new .090 6061-T6 alum floor installed (bonded and riveted). Rollover blasted and powercoated black.
Elite Pinto engine (4 races from fresh in 2013 + newly installed FC cam and light flywheel/new clutch)
LD200 rebuild by Taylor with 10 weekends on it
Penske 3 way adjustable dampers/Hyperco spring perches
Fuel cell removed, inspected by Aerotech, and new foam installed
Pennon defuser
All fiberglass in great shape (new side panels and cherry side pods/floors)
Moustache front wing assy (looks new)
Standard rear wing assy (looks new)
OZ 12 spoke 6 and 8's (good condition)
Wide track suspension
AP steel brake calipers/Primus discs (new)

So, what's left to do on it:
A complete wiring job (old one was too much of a rats nest to save)
Battery installation
Extinguisher needs to be mounted and plumbed
Data System
Brakes system installed (have all the parts)
Sway bars cables need to be installed(have all the parts)
Cooling system installed (have all parts)
Assemble front suspension (have all parts)

The pictures are of it's current condition. The body is getting wrapped in white vinyl this weekend. The front and rear wings are completely finished. There are no spares.

Prices as described:
As is - $ 19,500
Roller - $ 17,000 (no motor/flywheel/clutch/oil pump)
Slider - $ 14,000 (no LD200 or motor)

Motor and LD200 would be for sale only after chassis has sold

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like more info

Laird




1999 Van Diemen/Pinto For Sale

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire