lundi 30 novembre 2015

What's wrong with this picture?

This is a photo of the tire vendor area for the SCCA Sebring races this past weekend. There were 300+ cars entered for the weekend.
I will give you a hint what is wrong.....no Goodyear vendor.

As one of the longest running Formula Mazda teams running the southeast and also a staunch supporter of Formula Mazda, it is sad to have to make a tough decision regarding our participation in the 2016 FM Majors/runoffs because of a well intended, but in my opinion misguided decision regarding mandatory tires.

I refuse to mail order tires and ask the Hoosier vendor to mount a competitors tires because Goodyear doesn't care enough about club racing to even show up. With SFR going to Hoosier there are only a handful of cars even running Goodyears at any events. I tried to explain this problem would occur early this year, but obviously it fell on deaf ears.

I assume from the other recent threads about the future of FM that I am not the only FM owner/customer who feel they are not properly represented during the decision process.
We will continue to run Hoosier tires in FM regionals while we try to figure out which direction to take the car in the future.

It is truly a sad decision for us as I feel I have lost a dear old friend.

Mark Weeder

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (85.1 KB)


What's wrong with this picture?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire