mercredi 25 novembre 2015

Questions from a new '78 Tiga owner

I just made the jump from a Spec Miata to a formula ford and have a nearly endless list of newbe questions. So, I have come to the experts here at Apex for some help!

My immediate questions that I need your help with are:

1- For CF is it legal to have adjustable rear shocks?
2 - I can't seem to get any standard air cleaners to fit under the engine cover, so I was going to tig up my own. Are there any things I should be aware of, e.g. rules, weak spots?
3 - What tires are people moving too? Should I get Avons, Toyo's or other? thoughts?

I have about 400 more questions, but I would greatly appreciate everyone's help with these.

thank you,

Sean

'78 Tiga FF
'04 Pro Challenge
'99 Spec Miata - gone


Questions from a new '78 Tiga owner

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire